- How can I raise my minimum $50?
- There are many ways to raise the minimum $50.
- Some examples include:
- Email, Facebook, Tweet, or text your family and friends to donate to your player game page.
- Ask a local restaurant to host a fundraiser and raise money for your team.
- Ask a local business to sponsor your team.
- How can I use my Kick-It Player Game Page to help me raise money?
- Your Kick-It Player Game Page is meant to be a fundraising portal for your friends, family and colleagues.
- You can email people for donations directly from your game page.
- How can my friends and family donate?
- Tell your friends and family to click the Donate tab on our website. From there, they can search for your team or your player game page and make a donation.
- They can also send a check or cash to 6009 Landerhaven Drive, Suite I, Cleveland, OH 44124
- How can we plan a fundraiser with Kick-It at OSU?
- We welcome all local companies to assist with Kick-It.
- Contact us at email@example.com.
- How can we contribute to the kickball tournament?
- Companies may contribute to the tournament through
- Sponsor the event
- Sponsor a team
- Sponsor a player
- Creating a team
- Can we contribute to other fundraisers/events throughout the year?
- Absolutely! We both value and welcome your assistance in our various events. For more information about specific events, and what you can do to help our Kick-It team, please contact President Amanda Morel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MEMBERS OF THE OSU COMMUNITY
- How can I donate and contribute to your kickball tournament?
- There are many ways that you can contribute your time and effort.
- You can create a team, attend our event, or volunteer.
- Contact us at email@example.com to find out more.
- Can I participate in your kickball tournament?
- Sure! Create your team at go.osu.edu/Kickball.